- 1 pound (1 package) of PrimeWaters® Mussels in shell
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup minced flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup bottled clam juice or water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic - thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Pinch of chile flakes
- Thaw the mussels overnight in the refrigerator.
- Thinly slice the garlic.
- Heat olive oil in 12″ sauté pan until it shimmers.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the wine and clam juice to bring to a boil.
- Add the butter and whisk to emulsify into the sauce.
- Add the cooked mussels in the shells, cover and let steam until heated through about 2-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley and chile flake over the top.
- Serve with sliced rustic bread.