- Four 5-ounce PrimeWaters® Salmon portions
- BBQ seasoning, to taste
- 1 cup roasted corn
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup black-eyed peas, drained
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Lime juice, to taste
- Lime wedges
- Combine Cowboy Caviar ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl and set aside.
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and BBQ seasoning.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium-high.
- When ready, oil the grill grates and place the salmon skin-side down.
- Let the salmon cook undisturbed for 4 to 5 minutes. When the skin pulls away easily from grill, flip the salmon and cook 1 to 2 minute on the flesh-side, ensuring the thickest part of the salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Transfer the salmon from the grill to a warm plate and set aside.
- Place 1/4 cup of the Cowboy Caviar into the center of a warm serving plate.
- Place the salmon on top of the caviar and garnish with a teaspoon of guacamole, a sprig of cilantro and a wedge of lime.