- One 2-3 lb. PrimeWaters® Salmon fillet
- 1 food grade cedar plank
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 3 tablespoon bourbon
- 2 teaspoon BBQ spice
- 1 lemon, zested
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Soak the cedar plank in water for 1 hour.
- Remove the pectoral fins from the salmon fillet and place it flesh-side up on the soaked cedar plank.
- Combine mustard with mayonnaise, bourbon, bbq spice and lemon zest.
- Season the fillet with salt and pepper then spread the mustard mixture over the flesh side of the salmon.
- Pre-heat oven or grill to 400 degrees.
- Place planked salmon directly on grates and cook for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through and slightly charred on the edges.
- Serve with lemon wedges, grilled corn on the cob and sautéed baby kale.