- 12 oz shrimp
- 4 teaspoons Greek style dressing, divided
- 1 cup orzo
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced pepperoncini
- 1/2 cup diced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons sliced red onion
- 10 grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 lemon cut in quarters
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the shrimp and 2 teaspoons dressing and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Cook orzo per package directions and set aside to cool slightly.
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan. When the oil is hot, add spinach and toss until wilted, about 3-5 minutes. Remove spinach from pan, drain any excess liquid and season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Grill shrimp over high heat in 10″ grill pan until slightly charred and cooked through; set aside.
- Grill lemon wedges flesh side down over high heat in the same pan until you have nice grill marks. Set aside.
- Combine grilled shrimp and cooked orzo with remaining ingredients except grilled lemon.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad between 4 plates, serve with grilled lemon wedges on the side.