- 12 oz shrimp
- 4 teaspoons of your favorite chile powder marinade
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons + 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced poblano chiles
- 1 cup sliced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Flour tortillas
- Sliced avocado
- Lime wedges
- Sour cream
- Combine shrimp, chili powder, 2 teaspoons lime juice and 4 teaspoons olive oil and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat a cast iron pan over high heat. When it’s hot, add 2 tablespoons olive oil and the vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes or until soft and slightly caramelized. Remove vegetables from the pan and set aside.
- Place the shrimp in the pan and cook for 2 minutes then add the vegetables back to the pan and stir to combine.
- Drizzle the soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of lime juice over the shrimp and vegetables. Stir to combine and remove from heat.
- Place shrimp and vegetables on a platter and serve with garnishes on the side.
- Let everyone build fajitas as they like.