Traced to the Tropical Waters of Ecuador
Enjoy the delicious taste and texture of PrimeWaters® shrimp, sourced from the tropical waters of Ecuador. Premium quality PrimeWaters® shrimp are traceable from shore to door so you can feel confident whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or preparing a weekday meal.
Your PrimeWaters® shrimp were raised without antibiotics or chemicals by the Naturisa Farm, located among a pristine mangrove forest preserve in Southern Ecuador.
The Naturisa Farm is committed to the conservation of the unique environment that surrounds it as well as the welfare of the local community through its commitment to strict standards for environmental sustainability and social responsibility.*
About Your PrimeWaters® Shrimp
- Raised without antibiotics or other additives, PrimeWaters® shrimp have a sweet and tender taste with a gentle snap and are a delicious addition to any meal.
- PrimeWaters® shrimp are ocean transported, resulting in significantly less CO2 emissions as compared to air transport.
- Our shrimp are ASC certified sustainably raised and meet their global standard for responsibly farmed seafood.
PrimeWaters® shrimp are quick and easy to cook and pair deliciously
with a variety of flavors and cuisines
2-3 Mins Per Side
for 4-5 Minutes
2-3 Mins Per Side
Shrimp are very versatile and are perfect for a wide range of recipes. Shrimp should be cooked to an internal temperature of 150 degrees F. Check out our recipe suggestions for inspiration!
Benefits of Frozen
Our shrimp are individually quick frozen at the peak of freshness, helping to ensure food safety and conservation of taste. Frozen shrimp have a longer shelf life than fresh shrimp, so you can provide a delicious meal without a same-day run to the store.
Always store shrimp in the freezer.
Very slightly thawed frozen shrimp may be safely re-frozen with no perceptible loss of quality or nutritional value. Make sure the temperature of the shrimp is 38 degrees F or below to refreeze. It is not recommended to refreeze completely thawed shrimp.
Thaw & Defrost
It is important to handle shrimp safely to avoid risk of food-borne illness.
PrimeWaters® shrimp can remain in the original packaging while thawing in the refrigerator overnight. For faster thawing, place shrimp in a clean bowl and thaw under cold running water for approximately 15 minutes, immediately prior to cooking.
Our shrimp are nutritionally dense and high in protein.
PrimeWaters® shrimp are:
- Raised without antibiotics
- Free of added hormones or preservatives
- An excellent source of protein, with 21g of protein per 4oz serving
- Low fat with 1g of fat per 4oz serving†
* Our shrimp meet the ASC’s global standard for responsibly farmed seafood. You can find out more at asc-aqua.org.
† All shrimp are considered a low fat food.