Traced to the Icy Waters of Norway
Enjoy the delicious taste of PrimeWaters® Atlantic salmon, sourced directly from the icy waters of Norway. PrimeWaters® salmon are traceable from shore to door so you can feel confident whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or preparing a weekday meal.
Your PrimeWaters® Atlantic salmon were raised without antibiotics or chemicals in the icy, crystalline waters of the Norwegian Sea in the Arctic Ocean, which provide the optimal conditions to raise premium quality salmon.
Our Norwegian farms are located in an area with a long history in fishing and are served by caretakers who are committed to strict standards for environmental sustainability and social responsibility*.
About Your PrimeWaters® Atlantic Salmon
- Raised in constantly moving water in prime conditions, our Atlantic salmon have a clean taste and flaky, buttery texture.
- PrimeWaters® Atlantic salmon are raised with ample room to swim with net pen densities of 2.5% salmon to 97.5% water.
- Our Atlantic salmon are Heart-Check certified by the American Heart Association meeting criteria for heart-healthy food**.
- PrimeWaters® Atlantic salmon are ASC certified sustainably raised, meeting their global standard for responsibly farmed seafood.
Atlantic salmon are easy to cook and pair deliciously
with a variety of flavors and cuisines
4 Mins Per Side
for 10 Minutes
4 Mins Per Side
Atlantic salmon is a versatile fish that can be deliciously cooked in a variety of ways. Salmon should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Check out our recipe suggestions for more inspiration!
Benefits of Frozen
Our Atlantic salmon are frozen at the peak of freshness helping to ensure food safety and conservation of taste. Frozen salmon has a much longer shelf life than fresh salmon, helping you provide a delicious meal without a same day run to the store.
Atlantic salmon are nutritionally dense and contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
Your PrimeWaters® Atlantic Salmon is:
- Raised without antibiotics
- 2055mg omega 3 fatty acids (342mg EPA fatty acids, 448mg DHA fatty acids per 100mg)
- Excellent source of Protein
- No preservatives added
- Excellent source of Vitamin D
* Our salmon meet the ASC’s global standard for responsibly farmed seafood. You can find out more at asc-acqua.org.
**Plain salmon only. Please refer to product packaging to confirm Heart-Check compliance.